The Range Function Centre - Booking Cancellation policy
- Please note that should you cancel your event 28 days prior to the event taking place, you will not be charged.
- Please note that should you cancel your event within 14 days prior to the event taking place, you will be charged 50% of your catering and hire costs
- Please note that should you cancel your event within 7 days prior to the event taking place, you will be charged 75% of your catering and hire costs
- If you cancel within 3 days of the event, you will be charged the full cost of your catering and hire cost.
- Once final numbers have been confirmed with the Functions Co-ordinator 7 days prior this will be your minimum guest number charged.
- Any increase in numbers will be charged accordingly and must be advised 3 days prior to the function. The catering is provided by the contracted company Wagga Catering Service.
- All prices are GST inclusive. Surcharge of $5 per person on Sunday and public holidays
Catering will be billed 7 days prior to the event based on the numbers provided. Payment is required 48 hrs prior to the event.
Security for your event:
No security conditions have been imposed on the Venue by NSW licensing, however it is highly recommended you arrange security for your event. Any event over 300 would require the hirer to provide a security plan to the ACTA for approval 28 days prior to the event.
Any damage to the venue is the responsibility of the hirer and will be billed to replace or repair damage.
The entire function centre is monitored by CCTV.
The ACTA is a participating member of the Wagga Wagga Liquor Accord – Banned from One, banned from All.